• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

wurzel

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wurzel

So, is wurzel the famous CUK Sockie Master?

wurzel is Tykemerc IMO.... I could be wrong though..
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

If you drown wurzel and he floats he is a witch
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        If you drown wurzel and he floats he is a witch
        Only if he's heavier than a duck.

Did I get that right?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          So, is wurzel the famous CUK Sockie Master?
          Apparently it was proven beyond reasonable doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Apparently it was proven beyond reasonable doubt.
            But how can we be sure wurzel isn't a sockie account itself?

Comment

Wurzel got caught when he was a bit careless with GittinsGal sockie when he used the same internet connection as his. The sockie strategy he had was to use a myriad of data Sims for his sockies. He also commanded Pacharan, Gricer, Gentile, etc etc and so many we have lost count.

But you are right, he himself could be controller by a super master who is way cleverer than most of us, I suspect Pondlife.
              Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                Wurzel got caught when he was a bit careless with GittinsGal sockie when he used the same internet connection as his. The sockie strategy he had was to use a myriad of data Sims for his sockies. He also commanded Pacharan, Gricer, Gentile, etc etc and so many we have lost count. But you are right, he himself could be controller by a super master who is way cleverer than most of us, I suspect Pondlife.

Comment

IIRC wurzel posted on the IPSE forums after being banned from CUK, and cojak accepted he was the 'real' one, and unbanned him.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    IIRC wurzel posted on the IPSE forums after being banned from CUK, and cojak accepted he was the 'real' one, and unbanned him.
                    And then banned him for being a sockie master
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X