• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What Would Brillo Do?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Would Brillo Do?

Man found not guilty after confiscating his child's iPhone

Seems Parent A bought child a phone, parent B confiscated phone as punishment and when child returned to parent A the phone did not go back.

If I was the judge I would smack both parents around the head, I get on OK with my ex, we have different opinions on who to bring up the kids, but we both acknowledge a punishment in one house is carried over to the other.

(Of course this is a rhetorical question, as we all know when BP the terms of the divorce is that he has to ask is ex wife for approval before making any decision)
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    If I was the judge I would smack both parents around the head,
    No. I would smack the police for attending to such matters when they should be dealing with other grave matters of serious concern

Fu<k the police chunts

Comment

Dress up as 'phone man' and hang suspended from the nearest 4G mast?

Comment

ex wife's hubby is a policeman and it looks like he drove part of it.

They are Septics so we can look on and laugh!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

this is nothing to do with the kids iphone.

this is to do with the bitter ex using that as an excuse to try to get her ex in trouble.

Sounds like she should be arrested for wasting police time

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            this is nothing to do with the kids iphone.

this is to do with the bitter ex using that as an excuse to try to get her ex in trouble.

Sounds like she should be arrested for wasting police time
            Aren't you able to claim legal aid for a divorce if the other half is being abusive
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
              Aren't you able to claim legal aid for a divorce if the other half is being abusive
              If this is America then the concept of legal aid doesn't exist. Just find a lawyer willing to take your case pro bono in exchange for a cut of the settlement. Of course if your ex has no assets and you're broke, you're screwed.

Comment

Would not have happened with a feature phone.

Comment

Working...
                X