• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I am thinking of taking up golf

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am thinking of taking up golf

I have never been very interested in golf but I think I ought to take up some form of exercise. I am contemplating joining Wentworth - at least I wont have share tee times with "we think we are rich" scrotes like IT contractors - most of who might pay £5000 but certainly wont be able to afford £100, 000

Wentworth golf club asks for six-figure membership fee - BBC News

That is 5 contractors at £400 per week margins - nothing really
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Going swinging with the boys. Suits you Dodgy

Comment

What's your handicap? (Apart from your 'career')

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
        What is a handicap?
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          What is a handicap?
          That you get when you pay a hooker.

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
            His personality?
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Could be wrong, I only ever played it once, but does ambling around a golf course, wacking a ball really do much for fitness?
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Sumo and darts might be more suitable sports/pastimes in your case dodgy.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  Could be wrong, I only ever played it once, but does ambling around a golf course, wacking a ball really do much for fitness?
                  I've just taken it up and you will be lucky to amble. There always seems to be someone from behind wanting you to hurry up. But then I think you would know all about that.

Comment

Working...
                  X