• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Looking for Eastern European IOS Developer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Eastern European IOS Developer

I posted this in general so I could enjoy the usual ridiculing but also because I am genuinely looking for a Croatian/Lithuanian/Polish IOS developer for some outsourcing work.

Can anybody privately send me some details if you know somebody reliable and decent?

Why are you being so racist?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Why not pay a CUK regular £900/day instead and support Britain?

Comment

one assumes you are after a developer with those language skills? If so say so.

If you advertise like you have you are breaking the law.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I'm not sure it's legal to recruit based on nationality.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Why not pay a CUK regular £900/day instead and support Britain?

Because I'm helping a friend out to get a prototype going...... Very limited budget and I'll be doing all the work apart from the IOS side of things.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              one assumes you are after a developer with those language skills? If so say so.

If you advertise like you have you are breaking the law.
              So when companies outsource to India they are looking for people who speak Indian.... hmmmm

Comment

Let me know if you happen to find a Russian lass to do your "work".

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
                  So when companies outsource to India they are looking for people who speak Indian.... hmmmm
                  So what are you saying, that you're looking for nearly as much cheapness?
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post

Because I'm helping a friend out to get a prototype going...... Very limited budget and I'll be doing all the work apart from the IOS side of things.
                    And why do you specifically require someone from one of those nations?
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X