• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Office lonliness

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Office lonliness

I'm sat here by myself as all the permies are having to do "ethics training".

Last edited by VectraMan; 18 October 2006, 19:58.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Ethics or ethnics?

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan

I trust that left unsupervised you will not be tempted to post on this site.

That would be unethical.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
        Ethics or ethnics?
        Both. Ethnic ethics.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Ethics, though I wouldn't be suprised if the ethnics course is coming soon.

They've already done a ethics test - i.e. "Somebody offers you money for company secrets. Do you a) Accept, b) Decline and report it." Everybody passed.

It's great being in a position to laugh at HR bulltulip without being affected by it.

Comment

c) ask what their margin is

Comment

My lot have just asked ME to do the Money Laundering and Fraud courses

Thought I might learn something useful for a change - unfortunately it was all about preventing it

The permies are doing the "Cultural Awareness" course - aka "how to be nice to the guy who's taking your job"
              Life is just nature's way of keeping meat fresh

Comment

You could have spent this time learning how to spell "loneliness".
                I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
                  You could have spent this time learning how to spell "loneliness".
                  Bugger.

Comment

Bugger.
                    No thank you
                    Life is just nature's way of keeping meat fresh

Comment

Working...
                    X