• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Look at me threads

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at me threads

£17K a month offer, my flat is all rented out, I am living the jet set high life, my wonderful life in the EU etc etc.

Look at me CUKkers! I'm great aren't I? Just nod your head then...

Brutal.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Shouldn't that be 'Look at my threads?'

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

You don't own a Nutribullet? Even the fat fu<k permie MF owns one.

AYCOTBAC?

Comment

I don't mention I'm shagging a supermodel like Giselle or better because I actually am.

Comment

The green eyed monster has risen from its sleep.

This is general you know.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Pot-kettle-black

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              £17K a month offer, my flat is all rented out, I am living the jet set high life, my wonderful life in the EU etc etc.

Look at me CUKkers! I'm great aren't I? Just nod your head then...

Weren't you the guy who was always telling us that you were a millionaire? Or was that different? Were you being ironic while everyone else was being a knobwhack?

Comment

Originally posted by Unwitting Catalyst View Post
                Weren't you the guy who was always telling us that you were a millionaire? Or was that different?
                You are confusing him with Walter Mitty.

HTH,
                AtW.

Comment

Originally posted by Unwitting Catalyst View Post
                  Weren't you the guy who was always telling us that you were a millionaire? Or was that different? Were you being ironic while everyone else was being a knobwhack?
                  Exactly!

Comment

The sooner this thread dies, the better.

Comment

Working...
                    X