• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK Government Rallies People Who Have Left The UK To Live In EU To Support Bid To St

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK Government Rallies People Who Have Left The UK To Live In EU To Support Bid To St

UK rallies expats in Spain ahead of referendum on Brexit - The Local

4 Million expats (under 15 years away) across the world might swing it.

LibLabCon will fix the vote one way or another.

The odds of an actual brexit are in reality zero.

Comment

I'm going to vote IN several times. It's the EU way.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

All the benefit cheats between Malaga & Estepona are putting theirs up on eBay.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          I'm going to vote IN several times. It's the EU way.
          You Sir are doing it wrong.

You vote "OUT".

Then the EU gives you some bribes. If the bribes are deemed enough you vote "IN". If they aren't you vote "OUT".

Then the EU gives you more bribes. If the bribes are deemed enough you vote "IN". If they aren't you vote "OUT".

Eventually everyone votes the "right way" and the UK remains in the EU.

Haven't you learnt anything from Ireland et al?
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            You Sir are doing it wrong.

You vote "OUT".

Then the EU gives you some bribes. If the bribes are deemed enough you vote "IN". If they aren't you vote "OUT".

Then the EU gives you more bribes. If the bribes are deemed enough you vote "IN". If they aren't you vote "OUT".

Eventually everyone votes the "right way" and the UK remains in the EU.

Haven't you learnt anything from Ireland et al?
            Every voter that votes IN gets 5 free immigrants.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              Every voter that votes IN gets 5 free immigrants.
              Can we choose what they can do?

I'm going to choose ones that can run long distance races fast who then go and live/train in the US.

Though unlike Ms Budd they can be any nationality so if they trip over an American in a race it won't be seen as additionally racist.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                LibLabCon will fix the vote one way or another.

The odds of an actual brexit are in reality zero.
                I'll be voting leave and taking a wager on stay so I can drown my sorrows with hookers and blow.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                  I'll be voting leave and taking a wager on stay so I can drown my sorrows with hookers and blow.
                  I will be shorting GBP against pretty much every other currency, and then buying it back the 2nd the results reveal we are staying in.

The proceeds will be spent getting the fook out of this tulipehole country.

Comment

Only those who have been on the electoral roll in the UK within the last 15 years are eligible to vote under the same rules that apply to general elections.
                    Well that's me out
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X