• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bird strike woes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bird strike woes

MrsMac has downed tools, any one know how to use a microwave or should I just order a curry?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    MrsMac has downed tools, any one know how to use a microwave or should I just order a curry?

Where's your nearest pub?
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Send her to FLC towers. I'll teach her to use the proper tools

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
        Send her to FLC towers. I'll teach her to use the proper tools
        maybe he doesn't want chipolata for dinner?
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Make a omelette. It's really quite simply.

Crack two eggs into a bowl, a little salt & pepper and perhaps a splash of milk. Beat with a fork if only briefly.

Preferably Ghee melted or butter in a hot in a small frying pan. Pour in the mix.

Use the same fork to bring the edges of the omelette towards the centre.

Add some grated cheese and torn strips of smoked ham. Give it a few minutes.

Lift up and edge, turning golden yet?

Half over and put on a plate. Add a little Coriander and enjoy.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
          X