• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Six Nations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Six Nations

Kick of tomorrow. Thoughts, predictions?

Personally I shall adopt the usual hope over expectation for Scotland, although it will be nice if the ref isn't playing for the opposition this time.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Kick of tomorrow. predictions?.

I'll be getting phissed somewhere
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post

I'll be getting phissed somewhere
      I'm already getting pished
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Not Rugby League though is it?

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
          Not Rugby League though is it?
          Nope - it's proper Rugger
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
            Nope - it's proper Rugger
            Oh, gay, Public School, sex with lower third boys, Shandy-drinking poufter Rugby?

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
              Oh, gay, Public School, sex with lower third boys, Shandy-drinking poufter Rugby?
              They actually give sports bursaries to a lot of "poor" boys to go to those types of public schools.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                They actually give sports bursaries to a lot of "poor" boys to go to those types of public schools.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Kick of tomorrow. Thoughts, predictions?

Personally I shall adopt the usual hope over expectation for Scotland, although it will be nice if they can learn to chuck in at a lineout under pressure.
                  FTFY
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Some Geezer View Post

Personally I shall adopt the usual hope over expectation for Scotland, although it will be nice if they can learn to chuck in at a lineout under pressure..
                    It'll be a game of two halves : the first swiftly followed by the second whereupon the chaps will be allowed some lemonade at half-time.
                    Pip pip old chap, and jolly good fortune to those 'Rebellious Scots' !!!

Comment

Working...
                    X