• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thought for the day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought for the day

If snooker player Graham Dott had a daughter called Dorothy, and everyone called her Dot, then her website would most likely be dot dot dott dot com.

If I have any more profound insights like that, I'll be sure to pass them on.

Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    If snooker player Graeme Dott had a daughter called Dorothy, and everyone called her Dot, then her website would most likely be dot dot dott dot com.

I'd ask his accountant.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      If snooker player Graham Dott had a daughter called Dorothy, and everyone called her Dot, then her website would most likely be dot dot dott dot com.

Not as good as if Ulrika Johnson had married Brazilian footballer Kaka.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

If the letter D didn't exist Edward Woodward would be called Ewar Woowar.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          If the letter D didn't exist Edward Woodward would be called Ewar Woowar.
          I wouldn't even how to pronounce that.

But Edward Woodward would

Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
          X