• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Am I my brother's keeper?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I my brother's keeper?

Ooooops.

George Osborne's brother admits having sex with vulnerable patient in his care | UK news | The Guardian

Whilst Gideon is busy ******* the rest of us. Obviously runs in the family.

Comment

No summary for the hard of understanding?

This sounds like house of cards.....

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
        Whilst Gideon is busy ******* the rest of us. Obviously runs in the family.
        You may think that but I couldn't possibly comment.

Comment

http://newsthump.com/2016/02/09/dr-a...erable-nation/

Swear filter does not allow link. So posting here....

Dr Adam Osborne’s politician brother caught ******* vulnerable nation

Osborne ******* vulnerable country
          The family of suspended psychiatrist Dr Adam Osborne has been left further embarrassed after it was revealed his politician brother George has been ******* a vulnerable country.

Dr Osborne, who has been found guilty of ******* a vulnerable patient admitted that it was a family weakness that “where others see misery and vulnerability, we see an opportunity for an erection.”

George himself has made no such admission, though the evidence is now overwhelming.

As one legal expert explained, “You only have to look at his policies over the last six years – any opportunity to **** the vulnerable, he’s taken with all the vigour of a hormonal teenager.

“Those on benefits, cut them – those in need of help, cut it, – those who are just trying to make ends meet – put those ends further apart.

“In fact, the only people he has helped are those who are perfectly secure already.

“We’re not exactly sure what sort of sexual deviancy leads to someone bending over for people who really don’t need it – but whatever it is, George has it.”

Taxpayer Simon Williams told us, “The nation trusted George because he was in a position of power and responsibility – how wrong they were.”

“George has exploited the good nature of the vulnerable people of the UK, and he has had his wicked way with them over, and over, again.”

ADVERTISING

“Can we put him in prison yet?”

Comment

Working...
          X