PDA

View Full Version : Ways to fund a degree

BrilloPad
9th February 2016, 09:05
'A quarter of a million' UK students now using sugar daddies, according to app - BBC Newsbeat (http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/35521859/a-quarter-of-a-million-uk-students-now-using-sugar-daddies-according-to-app)

One way or another a man pays for sex. Sometimes via divorce. At least an arrangement is far cheaper.

DimPrawn
9th February 2016, 09:09
The millionaire sugar daddy on there from Swindon isn't me right?

:eyes

FatLazyContractor
9th February 2016, 09:10

What's wrong with you? Started being friends with Walter Mitty? :eyes

VectraMan
9th February 2016, 09:16
Good to see my old alma mater leading the way in something.

original PM
9th February 2016, 09:22
And yet if you call them hookers the world goes mad.

But call them empowered women and everything is fine...

Until sugar daddy moves on and then they will be victims of an old perverts sleazy scam.

BrilloPad
9th February 2016, 09:24

I saw this excerpt from the site :-

Tracy, 19, studying media at Kent University, said "I was invited to Swindon with the promise of time in a real gold Jacuzzi bath. And a tour of his BTL empire. But he was bald, fat, and lived in a run down flat. It was only just better than sleeping with my lecturer, which I only did to not fail my first year. When I complained he told me he was a former poster of the year for a well known contractor website and I should be grateful".

QED

northernladuk
9th February 2016, 10:01
I saw this excerpt from the site :-

Tracy, 19, studying media at Kent University, said "I was invited to Swindon with the promise of time in a real gold Jacuzzi bath. And a tour of his BTL empire. But he was bald, fat, and lived in a run down flat. It was only just better than sleeping with my lecturer, which I only did to not fail my first year. When I complained he told me he was a former poster of the year for a well known contractor website and I should be grateful".

QED

Nice to see people with unwavering principles still.

BrilloPad
9th February 2016, 10:13
Nice to see people with unwavering principles still.

Nice to see women being empowered.....

FatLazyContractor
9th February 2016, 10:14
Ok chums. Time for a visit to Bradford university ....:smokin

DimPrawn
9th February 2016, 10:36
Ok chums. Time for a visit to Bradford university ....:smokin

Good luck with finding willing students there....

http://media.breitbart.com/media/2015/01/muslim-protest-prophet-AFP1-640x480.jpg