• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hidden job market

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hidden job market

Just got this linkedin message
    Hi I came across your profile on LinkedIn and thought I’d touch base. Are you currently looking for work? I was actually wondering whether you would be interested in meeting with us for a career consultation. We offer career development and job search services to contractors in London. The type of things we can help you with are marketing your CV to our networks, helping you to network to access the hidden job market, offering advice on compliancy if you’re a limited company contractor, contract administration and interview preparation. The market has changed a lot in the past few months so might be worth popping in to see us to ask any questions you might have about your job search going forward. Perhaps we could schedule something for this/next week? Let me know. Kind regards

Anyone has an access to hidden job market? I heard they pay in gold and diamonds there

The first rule of hidden job market, is you don't talk about hidden job market!

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post

Anyone has an access to hidden job market? I heard they pay in gold and diamonds there
      Bite Consulting?

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
        Bite Consulting?
        Damn right.

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post

It is called CV spamming
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I think the hidden market is referring to the dark web and the contracts they are referring to have "Targets" you have to take out!

Half now, half upon completion! Watch the Jackal for some background.

Comment

Originally posted by ContractorHardman View Post
              I think the hidden market is referring to the dark web and the contracts they are referring to have "Targets" you have to take out!

I think it refers to programming gigs for terrorists.... just like die hard 4?

Comment

Originally posted by ContractorHardman View Post

Leon is a far better one.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
                  Bite Consulting?
                  Bunch of cowboys, they've got previous on here,

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Leon is a far better one.
                    But watching Richard Gere try and fail to do an Irish accent is funny!

Comment

Working...
                    X