• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Junior doctors

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Junior doctors

Anyone miss them ?
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

I don't think most people on here would be having non-emergency operations or attending clinics.

A&E and emergency operations would be covered by consultants and agency doctors so there would be no impact there.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Terrible state of affairs.

"Normalising" unsociable hours and weekends as part of the "normal" working week is disgusting.

Just because it has happened in industry doesn't make it right and those whinging and crying saying "we have to work weekends" blah blah blah need to give their pussy heads a shake.

They work weekends and stay in the office doing unpaid overtime because they are an arse licking tulipbag who hasn't had the nuts to say "screw you pay me"!

"When I was a lad" overtime was 1.5x for evening or Satdi and 2x for Sunday, no sympathy for fannies who work Christmas day for £8 odd an hour, stay in bed and stop undercutting your brother and sister.

Stay strong Jnr Docs. Screw Hunt, so what if he imposed his manky contracts on future docs, you tried, let the Polish lad and Lass do it for same pay as a warehouseman, go and work in Austrailia and get a laid back lifestyle and let us all die of gangrene....

Comment

Originally posted by OnceStonedRose View Post
        Terrible state of affairs.

"Normalising" unsociable hours and weekends as part of the "normal" working week is disgusting.

Just because it has happened in industry doesn't make it right and those whinging and crying saying "we have to work weekends" blah blah blah need to give their pussy heads a shake.

They work weekends and stay in the office doing unpaid overtime because they are an arse licking tulipbag who hasn't had the nuts to say "screw you pay me"!

"When I was a lad" overtime was 1.5x for evening or Satdi and 2x for Sunday, no sympathy for fannies who work Christmas day for £8 odd an hour, stay in bed and stop undercutting your brother and sister.

Stay strong Jnr Docs. Screw Hunt, so what if he imposed his manky contracts on future docs, you tried, let the Polish lad and Lass do it for same pay as a warehouseman, go and work in Austrailia and get a laid back lifestyle and let us all die of gangrene....
        If they don't like it go and work for someone else

FIFO
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          If they don't like it go and work for someone else

FIFO
          Thank you for agreeing with me Arfur. We'll all benefit from the influx of poorly paid, tulipe qualification holding eastern european under cutting "medical professionals" won't we?
          Last edited by OnceStonedRose; 11 February 2016, 12:25.

Comment

Junior Doctors?

F**k 'em, I want a real Doctor!

Comment

Originally posted by OnceStonedRose View Post
              Thank you for agreeing with me Arfur. We'll all benefit from the influx of poorly paid, tulipe qualification holding eastern european under cutting "medical professionals" won't we?
              That is a deeply racist remark.

How do you know that Eastern European clinical staff are poor? (they are actually subject to the same training and qualification standards as the UK
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                How do you know that Eastern European clinical staff are poor? (they are actually subject to the same training and qualification standards as the UK
                There is only one way to know chief. Let us get MF to sit on your face and get you admitted to A&E.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  Junior Doctors?

F**k 'em, I want a real Doctor!
                  I want Doogie Howser MD!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    I want Doogie Howser MD!
                    Dr. Lecter MD is available

Comment

Working...
                    X