• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Purple patch over China

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purple patch over China

Someone (EO I think) recently posted the URL of a page where one can see an interactive graphic of atmospheric currents:

earth :: a global map of wind, weather, and ocean conditions

(You can actually drag the globe round.)

I'm curious to know why there always seems to be a quite a prominent purple patch over Eastern China.

Could this really be smog?
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Los Angeles too:

earth :: a global map of wind, weather, and ocean conditions

I think those are the two places North Korea has nuked today.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post

Los Angeles too ...
      Ah well that clinches it. Must be smog.

Jeez, and everyone wants to Live in Los Angeles (or is it "anywhere in California _other_ than Los Angeles"?)
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

Jeez, and everyone wants to Live in Los Angeles (or is it "anywhere in California _other_ than Los Angeles"?)
        ^ This

I worked in CA for a while, it's a lovely place but I would NEVER live in Los Angeles (or even visit).

Happy to live in Woodside near Palo Alto.

Mansion in middle of nowhere - Off-Topic - Off-Topic - Page 9 - Forums - Wizard of Vegas

Comment

Blimey more moaners than General that site.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
            Someone (EO I think) recently posted the URL of a page where one can see an interactive graphic of atmospheric currents:

earth :: a global map of wind, weather, and ocean conditions:
            That would make a great Android live wallpaper..
            Originally posted by Nigel Farage MEP - 2016-06-24 04:00:00
            "I hope this victory brings down this failed project and leads us to a Europe of sovereign nation states, trading together, being friends together, cooperating together, and let's get rid of the flag, the anthem, Brussels, and all that has gone wrong."

Comment

Working...
            X