• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Finally a sportsman we contractors can look up to and respect

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally a sportsman we contractors can look up to and respect

Ronnie O'Sullivan criticised after turning down 'too cheap' 147 at Welsh Open - BBC Sport

£12k!

I wouldn't get out of bed for that
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

He potted the pink rather than the more difficult black.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      He potted the easy pink rather than the more difficult black tight brown.
      FTFY
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        FTFY

I'll tee them up, you hit them out of the park.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

He was wrong to do that but snooker needs its characters, now that Alex et al are no more.

Annoying for fans though, who could technically ask for their money back. He didn't play to the best of his ability, when (you could say) he was being paid to do just that. Breach of contract ?

Comment

Originally posted by unixman View Post
            He was wrong to do that but snooker needs its characters, now that Alex et al are no more.

Annoying for fans though, who could technically ask for their money back. He didn't play to the best of his ability, when (you could say) he was being paid to do just that. Breach of contract ?
            Why could they ask for their money back? They didn't sign up to see Ronnie try and make a 147 break, they signed up to watch him play Barry Pinches. I've seen Ronnie live and would have considered it a bonus to see a 147; special moments, as he says. I'd have been happier to have been there yesterday to witness the only time he deliberately made a 146. It's the third time he's had this situation.

Referee persuades Ronnie O'Sullivan to complete record 10th 147 | Sport | The Guardian

Why 'Rocket' Ronnie O'Sullivan almost refused to sink final black to seal 147 at World Open snooker championship - Daily Record
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

He had 105 points. If he had missed the black then 35 available. So he had won the frame.

So he is a miserable, thick, annoying twunt.

Yes - the citizens of CUK can look up to him.

Still - we could be worse. We could have voted an annoying, moronic AGENT(spit) to be poster of the year....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                He had 105 points. If he had missed the black then 35 available. So he had won the frame.

So he is a miserable, thick, annoying twunt.

Yes - the citizens of CUK can look up to him.

Still - we could be worse. We could have voted an annoying, moronic AGENT(spit) to be poster of the year....
                Bit harsh on SimonMac
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Millionaire protests bonus not high enough.

My heart bleeds.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                    Bit harsh on SimonMac
                    Its general so fair.

I like SM - anyone who can put up with living with eek must be a top geezer

Queue SM giving me -ve rep again : I have more -ve rep from SM than from MF. You would think divorcees would stick together......

Comment

Working...
                    X