• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fabulous news

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fabulous news

Newspaper headlines: Cancer 'cure' hope, Stephen Fry's 'bag lady' and laser danger - BBC News

Newspaper headlines: Cancer 'cure' hope, Stephen Fry's 'bag lady' and laser danger
    really great news.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

We should invite Stephen Fry to CUK general to train him up in preparation for re-entering the Twitter mosh pit.

Comment

Hopes have been raised too many times for me to take notice these days.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
        We should invite Stephen Fry to CUK general to train him up in preparation for re-entering the Twitter mosh pit.
        After CUK he will need a bit of time on mumsnet though. I am sure he will have something to say about centreparcs on there.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          After CUK he will need a bit of time on mumsnet though. I am sure he will have something to say about centreparcs on there.....
          penis beaker

Comment

I have to confess, there's nothing more tedious than reading about some sleb's twitter spat. Particularly when Stephen Fry is involved. It's the reason I don't read the news as much as I used to.

The cancer breakthrough looks very exciting though. I have to confess, its easy to moan about modern life etc but if they actually make a breakthrough, I'd take living in the present day hands down over any nostalgic rose tinted world I may have in my head about how things used to be better.

Comment

Why the **** is madeline mccann still in the papers
              Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Currently 10+ contracts available in your area

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                He will know plenty about being taken up the oxo tower...
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NibblyPig View Post
                  Madeline is a classic book that has withstood the test of time.

CUK rule # 59 - don't mention Madeleine Mccann

Comment

Originally posted by NibblyPig View Post
                    Her mum's convinced she's somewhere close to the area where she went missing. MOTWYW
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                    X