• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New recruitment agent on the bloke

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New recruitment agent on the bloke

Apparently Jeremy hunt is now one: The number of doctors applying to work abroad surged by 1,000 per cent on the day Jeremy Hunt imposed new contract | UK Politics | News | The Independent

The Health Secretary has been accused of acting as a recruiting agent for Australian hospitals
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

On the bloke? Has he come out?
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      On the bloke? Has he come out?
      Doh, 'block'
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

DA will be jealous. Why is he not the recruitment agent of choice?

What doctor would want to stay in the UK anyway? This country is doomed.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          DA will be jealous. Why is he not the recruitment agent of choice?

What doctor would want to stay in the UK anyway? This country is doomed.....
          I have 1000 CVs that I have already presented to the Syrian NHS and Medecin Sans Frontieres
          I could send them to South Africa or the USA only they do not have gunshot injury experience.
          Australia said no as did most South American and African countries as they had little experience with tropical diseases or poisonous insects and reptiles
          The good news is that Eastern Europe are falling over themselves to get our skilled doctors where they will be earning at least £500 a month (after tax)
          language schools in Germany, France and Italy are opening their arms to teach our doctors local languages where within 20 years they will be able to earn basic pay for doctors once they have mastered the language.

The sky is the limit for our doctors.
          Last edited by DodgyAgent; 17 February 2016, 15:27.
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
            I could send them to South Africa or the USA only they do not have gunshot injury experience.
            I have heard before that to train army medics they said them to Kings College at the end of the Walworth road. Plenty of training for them there.

Comment

The good news is that Eastern Europe are falling over themselves to get our skilled doctors where they will be earning at least £500 a month (after tax)
              That should have put you off, surely ... !?

Comment

I have 1000 CVs that I have already presented to the Syrian NHS and Medecin Sans Frontieres
                Australia said no as did most South American and African countries as they had little experience with tropical diseases or poisonous insects and reptiles
                language schools in Germany, France and Italy are opening their arms to teach our doctors local languages where within 20 years they will be able to earn basic pay for doctors once they have mastered the language.

The sky is the limit for our doctors.
                You're missing a trick there. You should be encouraging them to quit and go back as Locums through your agency, then you get your cut of the £1000 they can earn right here

Junior doctors hit out at locums 'nonsense' £500k pay packet | UK | News | Daily Express
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                  That should have put you off, surely ... !?
                  Why? He's charging them out at 5k/month
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                  X