• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Birds in fast cars

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Birds in fast cars

Seeing as my last post proved popular here's another.

Birds in fast cars, right or wrong?

I ask cos this morning a women pulled up behind me in a black 'Noble M12 GTO' ... it made my willy shrink!
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Sure it wasn't some Thai Ladyboy sitting in there ?(seems to be the hot topic on these boards at the moment...)

Comment

Hmmm, it was raining so I didnt get a good look.

I like girls in old classics like an E-type or an Alfa Spyder but a Noble? that's a mans car.
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Wife drives the TVR Tuscan occasionally.
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi
          Seeing as my last post proved popular here's another.

Birds in fast cars, right or wrong?

I ask cos this morning a women pulled up behind me in a black 'Noble M12 GTO' ... it made my willy shrink!
          Just got my new Noble today and there I was tootling along, as you do, when this Nissan Micra blocked my way. The driver was wearing an anorak and doing around 50 mph in the middle lane of the motorway. All of a sudden he saw me in his mirror and got very agitated, looking down at his lap, and apparently stroking whatever he had down there.

Kate M.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
            Just got my new Noble today and there I was tootling along, as you do, when this Nissan Micra blocked my way. The driver was wearing an anorak and doing around 50 mph in the middle lane of the motorway. All of a sudden he saw me in his mirror and got very agitated, looking down at his lap, and apparently stroking whatever he had down there.

Kate M.
            So I sniffed some powerder and overtook him wildly.

Yours Katey.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru

Kate M.
              I would have been disapointed if there wasn't the old 'contractorUK other side of the story' reply!

Comment

Working...
              X