• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit...I have decided

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brexit...I have decided

Initially I was going to be OUT but since the buffoon has started to campaign for OUT I am going to be IN just because being IN would mean things would carry on as normal and banks wont collapse again and Pound wont get hammered again and companies wont layoff again.
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

So if Boris switches to in you will go to out?

Why does anyone care what Boris thinks? Are we incapable of thinking on our own?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      So if Boris switches to in you will go to out?

Why does anyone care what Boris thinks? Are we incapable of thinking on our own?

Yes, Boris goes for IN , I will go OUT.

I just feel intellectually superior to him and want to do exactly the opposite of what he thinks we should do.
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post

I just feel intellectually superior to him and want to do exactly the opposite of what he thinks we should do.
        Which means you intend to link your intellect with that of Russell Brand.

Comment

The only people who will really influence my vote is my children. I will read all the CUK advice - then take the advice I want to hear.

My children think the biggest issue is house prices. And for that reason they want out.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            My children think the biggest issue is house prices. .
            You planning to educate them about the ills of divorce any time soon?

Comment

Initially I was going to be OUT but since the buffoon has started to campaign for OUT I am going to be IN just because being IN would mean things would carry on as normal and banks wont collapse again and Pound wont get hammered again and companies wont layoff again.
              I think a lot will vote like you, don't really know so probably better we stay in
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                You planning to educate them about the ills of divorce any time soon?
                No his wives are planning to educate them on the benefits!

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  I think a lot will vote like you, don't really know so probably better we stay in
                  I'm surprised - aren't us entrepreneurial contractor types supposed to be risk takers?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    I'm surprised - aren't us entrepreneurial contractor types supposed to be risk takers?
                    Only those who hire Suity

Comment

Working...
                    X