• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What would change after a Brexit?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would change after a Brexit?

Assume a shock Out vote.

What do you think will happen? The govt has no clear out of EU plan, so the initial days, weeks, months will be chaos economically.

Personally, my view is this:

First up, there's will be no desire to remove EU nationals here. I can see a mass handout of work permits to those in work here, and a long benefits amnesty for those claiming on the state.

Secondly, until UK laws are put in place, we will continue to use EU laws.

Thirdly, the UK govt will still be a bunch of chunts, and so we won't really see much change on that front.

So, really, after Brexit has died down a bit, will we really see any changes?

If the markets haven't crashed by then, I think a BREXIT vote will crash the UK, European, and Global Stock Markets.

This will hit the banks hard, including the likes of HSBC, and Deutsche Bank.

Genuinely, I think the UK leaving will crash the Eurozone, and kill the Euro.

It's all good from where I'm sitting.
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Assume a shock Out vote.

What do you think will happen? The govt has no clear out of EU plan, so the initial days, weeks, months will be chaos economically.

Personally, my view is this:

First up, there's will be no desire to remove EU nationals here. I can see a mass handout of work permits to those in work here, and a long benefits amnesty for those claiming on the state.

Secondly, until UK laws are put in place, we will continue to use EU laws.

Thirdly, the UK govt will still be a bunch of chunts, and so we won't really see much change on that front.

So, really, after Brexit has died down a bit, will we really see any changes?
      Yes yes... but when will we be shot of the Scots?
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

high value foreign EU nationals will be encouraged to stay. Those in low paying jobs may be encouraged to leave.

fishing fleets will expand.

Hopefully taxation will change forcing multinationals trading here to pay more tax.

We will start negotiating trading agreements without the EU.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          high value foreign EU nationals will be encouraged to stay. Those in low paying jobs may be encouraged to leave.

fishing fleets will expand.

Hopefully taxation will change forcing multinationals trading here to pay more tax.

We will start negotiating trading agreements without the EU.
          You think Camoron and Gidiot would be capable of this?

Most likely they would beg for EU membership again, they have no backbone.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            You think Camoron and Gidiot would be capable of this?

Most likely they would beg for EU membership again, they have no backbone.
            Not sure how long they'd remain in post so probably academic.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
              Not sure how long they'd remain in post so probably academic.
              Worth voting out just to topple Camoron and Gidiot.

Comment

Euro at parity
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                  Why is this important - what relevance has it?
                  http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                    While everyone is getting ready to vote out, I would like to see more pressure from international banking and businesses forcing the pound to pieces. More and more people start losing their jobs, women are forced into prostitution to evade starvation, men resort to endless drinking.

Having run out of medication and booze the UK people go to the streets in desperation running half-naked screaming in madness.

By the time is is time to vote the international and financial pressure has been so high, most UK people are living in concentration camps with food scarcity, high suicide rates and widespread diseases.

Having totally lost their minds, UK people are crawling the muddy streets to the voting chambers.

A total 100 % IN vote is counted and borders are finally open for international humanitarian aid.

Comment

Working...
                    X