• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Limited Companies accountant Question

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Limited Companies accountant Question

Hi all.... new to the forum....

I currently contract through my own LTD company.

At present my dad does all the relevant running of this, payroll, divi's..etc etc....(he is also a director as is my mum)

My question is this as I would like to release his time, so if they leave the company and directorships and leave just me, is there a good company you recommend to take all of this on for me as I really don't want to do it?
    Any advice appreciated!

Thank you all in advance

Your Mum and Dad are directors... dude
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
      Your Mum and Dad are directors... dude
      ????

Comment

AndyW's mum is my company secretary

Comment

Originally posted by Lemoncurd666 View Post
          ????
          Do they tuck you in after reading your accounts?
          http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

At present my dad does all the relevant running of this, payroll, divi's..etc etc....(he is also a director as is my mum)

My question is this as I would like to release his time, so if they leave the company and directorships and leave just me, is there a good company you recommend to take all of this on for me as I really don't want to do it?
            Any advice appreciated!

Thank you all in advance
            Have you tried these people?

Help the Lad

Comment

You need to start popping some sprogs and give them some shares as well, maybe throw a couple of different classes as well. You are missing opportunities there.

In your situation I'd also give the local lube company some shares because by god it sounds like you are gonna need their services.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Currently 10+ contracts available in your area

Comment

Any advice appreciated!

Thank you all in advance
                  Ignore the others, I for one was in a similar position, my dad was a director who did the books for me, but slowly transitioned to handing it all over to me, whats stopping you picking up the tasks yourself from your father?
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Any advice appreciated!

Thank you all in advance
                    Take a look at this thread http://forums.contractoruk.com/accou...-requests.html

Look at posts from 2016 as well, it has accountant recommendations.

Comment

Working...
                    X