• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh dear: "Israel will disappear" - Iran president

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dear: "Israel will disappear" - Iran president

Sky
    Iran's president says Israel no longer has a reason to exist and will soon disappear.
    I'd rather have Saddam than this lot.

I'd also like to know why Blair isn't saying much about Iran.

And here is the man to do it:

http://www.straightdope.com/mailbag/mliberty.html
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

But this cant be right? I thought Iran was a peace loving nation that wouldnt hurt a fly, let alone condone the complete and utter destruction of another country? After all, that woman down at the anti-war rallie in Feb said Iran was peaceful and had a right to nuclear weapons!

Then again, the guy was singing a different tune at the UN. I guess he is just telling the moolahs what they want to hear (and I suspect they believe this is what their people want to hear).

Mailman

Comment

He does go on to say he will sell nuclear energy to the west at a 50% discount. He's not all bad then?

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

I see mushroom clouds on the horizon

Comment

In a nutshell - while we're busy invading Iraq and ignoring Afghanistan, Nth Korea was busy refining their nuke and this Iranian nutjob came to power in a state that looks like it's gonna get a nuke in the near future and we're too commited in Iraq to do SFA about it.

Genius.
            Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Well we can thank a barrel load of incompetent politicians for this mess.

1) US government takes out primary Iranian enemy in order to get grubby hands on western oil-fields.

2) US government fails to hold this state, extremists/jihadists flood in and demonstrate 4G warfare can defeat conventional armies.

3) Israel attacks neighbour in war it could not win demonstrating the same as above (and IDF are useless) and hollowing-out the existing [pro-west] government.

Now everybody wants to have a pop.

Great performance everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves
                Great performance everyone!
                Military Industrial Complex of the USA is doing pretty well though, and Western oil companies are taking in huge profits.

Alf G Pullfrog

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                  Military Industrial Complex of the USA is doing pretty well though, and Western oil companies are taking in huge profits.

Alf G Pullfrog
                  Yep , its all going to plan.

Next stop Helsinki !

Comment

This is what happens when sixties hippies like Blair take power. When us Thatcherites take power in a few years everything will be sorted.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X