• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Thread

The working week is lay slain behind us, we have the glory of the coming of the weekend ahead.

Anyone up to owt?
    Last edited by SimonMac; 26 February 2016, 10:23.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Watching rugby.

Having the interior walls of two rooms in the house sand blasted (previous owners had put masonry paint on stone walls that have no damp course)
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

A combination of rugby, cooking and taking pics for the blog, have a backlog of recipes which don't have any pics.

Have a shedload of meat turning up today so will need to cure some bacon. Also prep some ribs for a BBQ later on this weekend.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

TFA

Murder mystery
        Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Currently 10+ contracts available in your area

Comment

Originally posted by NibblyPig View Post
          TFA

Murder mystery
          Victim? or Suspect?
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

TFA!

I was supposed to be going to the rugby tonight on a jolly from agency but I couldn't get a flight back due to the french booking all the seats. Ho Hum

Sat: Prolly watch the rugby and generally sort out all the crap that needs doing when you're away.

Sun: Sort car out to get shot of it. Out for dinner in the evening at a local place we've not been to since they moved into new bigger premises and have managed to get themselves in the michelin guide (no stars though).

WFH all week. Thank Fnuck!

Yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by NibblyPig View Post
              TFA

Murder mystery
              I attended one of those recently.... good fun - didn't have a clue at the end who dunnit but by then I was too pissed to care <hic>
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Finishing the final prep for my 2 month trip.
                Just one of the lovely beaches, Black Island, below. .

Saturday, I'm going to the wrap party at the Garrick Theatre, up West, as a friend is in a play there.

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Oh.... & rugby naturellement
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    Victim? or Suspect?
                    We'll see

Never done one before, so should be an interesting experience.
                    Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Currently 10+ contracts available in your area

Comment

Working...
                    X