• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Accountancy Services for working in Europe (Belgium)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accountancy Services for working in Europe (Belgium)

Hi

I have worked in Germany before (1999) and went through ther JSA international service. The service was Ok but I felt it was pretty expensive. Does anyone know of any other services/schemes/accountants and the best way to structure your working when your employed in Belgium.

Cheers
    Al

Try the Albany Group, and ask to speak with Michelle (207 483 9275). I have used them throughout Europe, and in both Belgium and Germany, although the way they structured me has differed from location to location. I have always been very happy with them and the advice they provide me, but couldn't comment on if they are expensive or not.

Comment

Working...
    X