• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ka-ching!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ka-ching!

Hi stud,

My name is Francis Faleiro, I am working with GIOS Technology. We are an innovative technology & services organization supporting various international clients locally across the globe providing end to end solutions.

We are currently having a job opening for Java & C++ Developer. Below please find the job specs and if you are interested please reply with your latest CV in a word format and with the bottom information.

Position: Java & C++ Developer
    Duration: Contract
    Rate: £200 to £230/day

JOB SPECS:
    The Front-end developer will be working alongside the services team to support an Intranet solution through a Hyper care period. The solution consists of a rebranded SharePoint portal with client-side web parts and content.

Mandatory Fields
    A minimum of 2+ years’ experience applying Object Oriented Concepts in design/solutions and development.
    2. Some experience of data comms and protocols.
    3. Able to work in an organized way under Pressure.
    4 Commitment to standard procedures and documentation for the benefit of the team and the users: Full understanding of Project Life Cycle and deliverables.
    5. Java, C++, Linux, Unix and Oracle (2yrs experience).
    6. Knowledge of Python scripting.

Industry knowledge [desirable]
    Knowledge of other airline systems, e.g. Reservations, Ticketing, Inv (Desirable).

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
    Hi stud,

My name is Francis Faleiro, I am working with GIOS Technology. We are an innovative technology & services organization supporting various international clients locally across the globe providing end to end solutions.

We are currently having a job opening for Java & C++ Developer. Below please find the job specs and if you are interested please reply with your latest CV in a word format and with the bottom information.

Position: Java & C++ Developer
    Duration: Contract
    Rate: £200 to £230/day

JOB SPECS:
    The Front-end developer will be working alongside the services team to support an Intranet solution through a Hyper care period. The solution consists of a rebranded SharePoint portal with client-side web parts and content.

Mandatory Fields
    A minimum of 2+ years’ experience applying Object Oriented Concepts in design/solutions and development.
    2. Some experience of data comms and protocols.
    3. Able to work in an organized way under Pressure.
    4 Commitment to standard procedures and documentation for the benefit of the team and the users: Full understanding of Project Life Cycle and deliverables.
    5. Java, C++, Linux, Unix and Oracle (2yrs experience).
    6. Knowledge of Python scripting.

Industry knowledge [desirable]
    Knowledge of other airline systems, e.g. Reservations, Ticketing, Inv (Desirable).
    don't spend it all at once! Should put you on easy street those kind of riches
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
      Hi stud,

We are currently having a job opening
      I didn't read beyond that...

Fill yer boots big boy!

Comment

Working...
      X