• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

For Germany based members again!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Germany based members again!

I have recently returned from Saxony armed with a pack of käsewurst, all previous attempts at cooking them have proved ok, but not perfect, i.e. they split and are nothing like the guys do them at Leeds German Market on this huge charcoal roasting thing.

My mrs boils them and fries them slightly at the end to brown them a bit. That's been the best so far but I've no idea how long for each....

I have a Phillips Airfryer, normally good for sausages, but this leaves them a little dry, split, and the skin a bit tough.

Any ideas?

Originally posted by stek View Post
    I have recently returned from Saxony armed with a pack of käsewurst, all previous attempts at cooking them have proved ok, but not perfect, i.e. they split and are nothing like the guys do them at Leeds German Market on this huge charcoal roasting thing.

My mrs boils them and fries them slightly at the end to brown them a bit. That's been the best so far but I've no idea how long for each....

I have a Phillips Airfryer, normally good for sausages, but this leaves them a little dry, split, and the skin a bit tough.

Any ideas?
    Needs "slow cooking". Just make sure you don't sit down.

HTH

Comment

i.e. they split and are nothing like the guys do them at Leeds German Market on this huge charcoal roasting thing.
      I have a cunning idea.......buy yourself a huge charcoal roasting thing.
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
      X