• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unicorns

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unicorns

Companies privately owned, pre-IPO and worth at least $1 Billion dollars, considered to be as rare as Unicorns

And I've just received a tap up from in the US. Maybe the MSC will have to wait for another year.

If I do another Pre-IPO US company, this time I'm moving.

UK is fecked. Pound to US Dollar is crap and they'll be a European War next year. US is looking appealing.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Companies privately owned, pre-IPO and worth at least $1 Billion dollars, considered to be as rare as Unicorns

And I've just received a tap up from in the US. Maybe the MSC will have to wait for another year.

UK is fecked. Pound to US Dollar is crap and they'll be a European War next year. US is looking appealing.
    And you will be considered relatively thin for once in your miserable life. Go for it fatboy

Comment

Much more sensible taxes in USA too and cost of living is cheap unless you are in posh part of Silicon Valley or New York

Comment

And I've just received a tap up from in the US. Maybe the MCSE will have to wait for another year.
        FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
          And you will be considered relatively thin for once in your miserable life. Go for it fatboy

Says Fatlazycontractor
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Rarer than a unicorn is a genuine MF post. Still sh4gging the air hostesses in first class?

Comment

H-1B visas are available for various types of specialty occupations that require theoretical or technical expertise in specialized fields.

I think you might have a problem

Comment

I wonder what president Trump will get up to....
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  I wonder what president Trump will get up to....
                  In a case of mistaken identity deport MF to Mexico.

We can only hope...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    In a case of mistaken identity deport MF to Mexico.

We can only hope...
                    Danny boy's been waiting for a while now ....

Comment

Working...
                    X