• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Student need help on quoting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. 1x 6 cores Single Mode Fibre from Ground floor (Storage 117) to 1st floor (Side wall behind W/C

211) with fiber termination panel

2. 1x 6 cores Single Mode Fibre from Ground floor (Storage 117) to 2nd floor (Lunch 311) with fiber

termination panel

3. 8x Single Mode Fibre patch cords from Catalyst 4500*X to Catalyst 2960*S

4. 250x Cat6 cabling from switch rack to office/working/staff areas with RJ45 faceplate and keystone

jack

5. 250x PCs + 5x servers, 2 meters cat6 rj45 network patch cords

How do i post pictures?

Does that include the radiators?
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Post me some pictures of the missus and I'll send you some of mine.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by adrianhhp View Post
        How do i post pictures?

Comment

1. 1x 6 cores Single Mode Fibre from Ground floor (Storage 117) to 1st floor (Side wall behind W/C

2. 1x 6 cores Single Mode Fibre from Ground floor (Storage 117) to 2nd floor (Lunch 311) with fiber

termination panel

4. 250x Cat6 cabling from switch rack to office/working/staff areas with RJ45 faceplate and keystone

jack

How do i post pictures?
          Is that for admin's dungeon?

Comment

Don't listen to them. This is what you need;

http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

The referencing guidelines depend on the source being quoted, and the method used.

See CU Harvard Reference Style Guide

Comment

1. 1x 6 cores Single Mode Fibre from Ground floor (Storage 117) to 1st floor (Side wall behind W/C 211) with fiber termination panel
                Just use a multipanel across the fiber termination panel. Make sure that the cores are dual-cores.

2. 1x 6 cores Single Mode Fibre from Ground floor (Storage 117) to 2nd floor (Lunch 311) with fiber termination panel
                Not sure if this will be as easy as 1 since it doesn't involve a W/C. Multipanels are like MFs arse without a bog.

Better off with Catalyst b004y*sh14.

4. 250x Cat6 cabling from switch rack to office/working/staff areas with RJ45 faceplate and keystone jack
                Better to use the jack a55 model here.

Yes

How do i post pictures?
                Isn't it videos these days? Have you tried those hamster websites?

Hope that helps.

Comment

termination panel

jack

How do i post pictures?
                  Have you asked your accountant? And what about IR35?

Comment

My rate is £100 per hour, let me know if you are interested.
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                    X