• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another sexy man has snuffed it

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another sexy man has snuffed it

Darn it. Another of my role models dead.

Frank Kelly death: Tributes paid to 'Father Jack' actor - BBC News

When sitting on my sofa watching TV and a dark scene comes up, I see the reflection of myself, spitting image of Father Jack. Drink, fek, girls!

PS If any CUK ladies are turned on by thinking about Father Jack or Albert Steptoe, feel free to PM me. Role playing available!
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post

PS If any CUK ladies are turned on by thinking about Father Jack or Albert Steptoe, feel free to PM me. Role playing available!

Comment

Darn it. Another of my role models dead.

Frank Kelly death: Tributes paid to 'Father Jack' actor - BBC News

When sitting on my sofa watching TV and a dark scene comes up, I see the reflection of myself, spitting image of Father Jack. Drink, fek, girls!

What happened to your religious lady? That would fit the role playing bill nicely

Comment

Wasn't Albert Steptoe, or rather Wilfred Bramble, done for importuning, i.e. sexual liaison in public toilets?

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
          Wasn't Albert Steptoe, or rather Wilfred Bramble, done for importuning, i.e. sexual liaison in public toilets?
          Judging by what most of those 'entertainers' were up to at that time if that's all he did it qualifies him to be the moral authority at the BBC!

Comment

But Joanne, 41, admits there is one thing missing from her life - a man.

"I would like to meet someone," she said. "I've had few boyfriends, but I know I'm a bit of a novelty and once that novelty wears off, well, most people find me quite hard to live with. But I haven't entirely given up hope – I mean, I still like to think that I am a pretty good catch.

I would have their tea on their table when they came home from work, I'd do their washing and ironing. In fact, I'd take care of everything. The only problem is that most people who want that kind of housewife are either in their 90s or dead.

I might just have to accept that I was born just a few decades too late. But until then I will keep on looking."

Any potential suitor would have to adapt to Joanne's bizarre lifestyle.
            WW2 timewarp woman loves to live like it's 1939 - but she can't find a man - Mirror Online

Comment

Working...
            X