• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why I'll be voting for sasguru to stay on CUK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why I'll be voting for sasguru to stay on CUK

1. SAXIT only REAL effect will lead to lack of influence on Mumsnet and a loss of standing and prestige for CUK in the world - as the SlashDot and TheRegister have made clear.

2. SAXIT will lead to the break up of CUK as the General will want to join Mumsnet.

3. The cost of SAXIT's net contribution to the CUK is about 96% of total posts in TPD - i.e. negligible.

4. SAXIT's posting history is not very strong being unbalanced towards cretins and weak in logic. This imbalance will grow if we left the CUK and lost links to large Mumsnet projects.

5. It doesn't seem as if sockie immigration will stop. Both NAT and cojak have larger per capita sockie drawers.

6. We'll still have to follow Mumsnet rules in exchange for trade rights as NAT and cojak will have to go.

HTH

Working...
X