• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

WOOT - Make it so

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOOT - Make it so

https://github.com/tobykurien/rpi_lcars

The code is an example of implementing a custom MovieOS-style interface for your RaspberryPi projects that include the RaspberryPi touch screen (e.g. home automation control panel). The LCARS assets can be replaced with assets from any other style of user interface (e.g. from games, cartoons, or TV series).
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Nice find, my Raspberry Pi 3 should be arriving today I'll have to go and order the touchscreen now
    In Scooter we trust

Comment

I hope that's just a bad screen grab. Looks terrible.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

It's 'Gauges' not 'Guages'.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
          It's 'Gauges' not 'Guages'.
          Its open source do feel free to contribute.

Strange whenever a nubile young girl rips her clothes off and asks me to ravish her I don't complain I don't like the colour of her knickers
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            Its open source do feel free to contribute.

Strange whenever a nubile young girl rips her clothes off and asks me to ravish her I don't complain I don't like the colour of her knickers
            Not even the brown stripey ones?

Comment

Working...
            X