• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More penis doom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More penis doom

Penises are getting smaller: fact or fiction? - Telegraph

Gidiot wants to grab your penis pot, watch out.

I've never been happier to be "above average"
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Gidiot wants to grab your penis pot, watch out.
      I should have suspected this. He won't leave me with a pot to piss in the way he's going.

Comment

poor MM

Science of course requires proper measurement. The average erect gorilla penis is only 3cm
        NF fares better
        average chimp sports 8cm erect
        luckily I'm above average
        the average human penis today stands at around 13cm.
        MF is in trouble:
        A big belly makes your penis look smaller, and if you can't see it at all when you look down you need to get a grip quickly. You’re at high risk of type two diabetes and arterial disease, which can also affect the frequency and firmness of your erections.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

MF is in trouble:

A big belly makes your penis look smaller, and if you can't see it at all when you look down you need to get a grip quickly. You’re at high risk of type two diabetes and arterial disease, which can also affect the frequency and firmness of your erections.
          I can confirm that he has both

Comment

Working...
          X