• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

For CFL/regular BA CW fliers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For CFL/regular BA CW fliers

http://www.seatguru.com/airlines/British_Airways/British_Airways_Boeing_777-200.php
    http://www.seatguru.com/airlines/British_Airways/British_Airways_Boeing_777-200B_2.php

I'm thinking 10B (or 2B if it's the second configuration)
    I prefer aisle to window/middle but don't want other pax crawling over me.

Any advice on which one (and I'm not travelling with my accountant)
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    http://www.seatguru.com/airlines/British_Airways/British_Airways_Boeing_777-200.php
    http://www.seatguru.com/airlines/British_Airways/British_Airways_Boeing_777-200B_2.php

I prefer aisle to window/middle but don't want other pax crawling over me.

Any advice on which one (and I'm not travelling with my accountant)
    BA actually have 6 configurations of the 772 but I'll go for the most common ones.

Which route you are on will determine the config - If you let me know by PM the flight number & date I can look up the tailsign of the flight you are scheduled to take & identify the config.

Boeing 777-200ER 12F/48J/32W/127Y

10B will have you eyeballing a stranger during takeoff & approach/landing, while being entertained by the bogs in front of you, people queuing. One of the worst seats on the plane.

15A & 15K are the prime seats on that config. Also some eyeballing and traveling backwards, but quietest/most private J seats.

Boeing 777-200ER 48J/24W/203Y

2B or 2D are the seats you want, then 5A 5K

Snap them up on MMB if you see them they go quickly, mostly to G, GGL card holders.

Both aisle.

Edit ignore seatguru, here is where you should head: www.thebasource.com/seatmaps
    Last edited by clearedforlanding; 3 March 2016, 12:45.

Comment

Row 36 backwards. The tail section is most likely to survive a crash and is generally intact when you watch the news of an event. HTH
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

First class or nothing
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          First class or nothing

Except BA do not have a first class. It is a J+ product. On some of their flights they are now even selling the F seats as J to frequent flyers.
          Last edited by clearedforlanding; 3 March 2016, 12:47.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Both of them are closer to the bogs.

Don't forget the fact that MF usually lives in First class and spends most of his time in the lavatories.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
              Both of them are closer to the bogs.

Don't forget the fact that MF usually lives in First class and spends most of his time in the lavatories.
              Airline cabin crew reveal their guilty secrets: from sex in the sky to short-changing passengers - Telegraph

When they were asked what rules they had broken, more than a fifth - 21 per cent - said they had "indulged in sexual relations with a colleague during a flight" while 14 per cent said they had had in-flight sexual encounters with passengers.

And what air steward could resist MF.

Comment

BTW, now I know your route my favorite on it is 5A: rear-facing, it's the only window seat where you don't have to hop over anyone's legs to get out. It feels very private, too. Good place to get pissed up, next to the drinks galley. Window issue bothers some.
                Last edited by clearedforlanding; 3 March 2016, 13:43.

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
                  BTW, now I know your route my favorite on it is 5A: rear-facing, it's the only window seat where you don't have to hop over anyone's legs to get out. It feels very private, too. Good place to .
                  FTFY

Comment

Working...
                  X