• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's working this weekend ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's working this weekend ?

see you tomorrow folks

Milan.

You only have one life Milan. On your deathbed you are not going to regret not working, but you will almost certainly regret not living.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

well i'm married so i'm bound to end up working all weekend one way or the other....

Comment

granted this is a busy time, as I have said many times
        there are reasons and it will not be for ever

Milan.

Comment

Working Sat and Sun: if SKA progress is good I might reward myself with a pint of beer.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
            Working Sat and Sun: if SKA progress is good I might reward myself with a pint of beer.
            I hope it will be low carb organic beer with low levels of alcohol so that it integrates flawlessly with your new healthy lifestyle AtW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
              You only have one life Milan. On your deathbed you are not going to regret not working, but you will almost certainly regret not living.
              Remember: one penny earned, one penny saved, make the haystack when the sun shines, an apple a day take the doctor away, don't watch the horse mouth, the grass is always greener on the other side and so on....
              I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
                Remember: one penny earned, one penny saved, make the haystack when the sun shines, an apple a day take the doctor away, don't watch the horse mouth, the grass is always greener on the other side and so on....
                Proverbs are designed to keep the gullible poor quiet.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
                  it integrates flawlessly with your new healthy lifestyle AtW!!!
                  I make beer from carrots now - very healthy.

hth

Comment

I'll be working on PLan B - and anything the missus wants done. Why do women always have to have a "project"?
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                    X