• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Greece You are on your own

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greece You are on your own

Merkel To Greece: Times Have Changed, You Can Keep The Migrants

The great EU and how it looks after its member states
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Rather unfair on the poor old Greeks. No way we should take most of these people in but we should be helping with proper border controls, contributing to temporary safe areas for Syrians only, turning boats back, arresting the traffickers, sinking their boats.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

On a more serious note ...

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        Rather unfair on the poor old Greeks.
        They lied to get into the EURO. And lived the good EURO times. They borrowed from the future. And now the future is claiming it back. It will happen here too. The surprise is that the rich in Greece can just send their assets abroad and live like kings without being lynched.

Also we should be kinder to the country that gave us ouzo, excellent yoghurt and 4n4l sex....

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          Merkel To Greece: Times Have Changed, You Can Keep The Migrants

The great EU and how it looks after its member states
          This link has been blocked due to extremist and/or not quite true content.

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Also we should be kinder to the country that gave us ouzo, excellent yoghurt and 4n4l sex....
            Most people I know hate ouzo.

Comment

They lied to get into the EURO. And lived the good EURO times. They borrowed from the future. And now the future is claiming it back. It will happen here too. The surprise is that the rich in Greece can just send their assets abroad and live like kings without being lynched.

What about Science, Mathematics, Philosophy, Medicine, Drama, Comedy etc.

Comment

I really like ouzo. And.. no, perhaps I'll stop there.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
                  What about Science, Mathematics, Philosophy, Medicine, Drama, Comedy etc.
                  And hairy arm-pitted women?

Most countries have experienced de-forestation since the 1970s. But not Greek women.

Comment

And hairy arm-pitted women?

Most countries have experienced de-forestation since the 1970s. But not Greek women.
                    Do you have a Greek ex-wife?

Comment

Working...
                    X