• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My daughter got a dose of tear gas

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My daughter got a dose of tear gas

She was on her way home from extra-German and got caught up in an anti-being-nasty-to-immigrant protest. (Which is kind of ironic).

When she got on the tram, there was a little old lady ranting "Disgraceful. Aren't there any decent young people nowadays"

She turned, saw my daughter and said

"Good, at least there's one".
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Wearing a Union Jack t-shirt, was she?

Comment

"My daughter got a dose of". Opened up and found this. What a fraud.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Starting a topic about your daughter in General is a very brave thing to do... Respect the size of your cojones for posting.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          She was on her way home from extra-German and got caught up in an anti-being-nasty-to-immigrant protest. (Which is kind of ironic).

When she got on the tram, there was a little old lady ranting "Disgraceful. Aren't there any decent young people nowadays"

She turned, saw my daughter and said

"Good, at least there's one".
          Is she ok?

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            She was on her way home from extra-German
            And you believe that?

I bet she was the ring leader.....

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              Starting a topic about your daughter in General is a very brave thing to do... Respect the size of your cojones for posting.
              I would hope that anyone who posts anything rude about anyones children would get a permaban.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                I would hope that anyone who posts anything rude about anyones children would get a permaban.
                The children in this case are adults (although still no need for rudeness)

Comment

MF clip clops into the thread. Mmm. No opportunities for flip flopping here methinks...
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    MF clip clops into the thread. Mmm. No opportunities for flip flopping here methinks...
                    Bye Mr Floppy!
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X