• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

'Impending shortage' of asylum seeker homes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Impending shortage' of asylum seeker homes

'Impending shortage' of asylum seeker homes - BBC News

BrExit will soon sort that.

Or maybe we could confiscate all the houses owned by foreigners who don't live there and give them all to the asylum seekers?

I was planning to buy a couple of 5 bedroom BTLs to house an Asylum seeker family.

Now is the time .... Yippe ki yay !

Comment

I reckon a really knackered B&B in the worst part of town, could be bought for peanuts and then rented to house the 300,000+ annual newcomers. Get the rent straight from the social.

It's the future business plan for UK after we all vote in.

Comment

http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          I reckon a really knackered B&B in the worst part of town, could be bought for peanuts and then rented to house the 300,000+ annual newcomers. Get the rent straight from the social.

It's the future business plan for UK after we all vote in.
          That's the plan chief !

Comment

If we go cashless, we will get far more tax (cash in hand BS), and the grey migrant worker market will be toast.
            http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
              If we go cashless, we will get far more tax (cash in hand BS), and the grey migrant worker market will be toast.
              Suggest body trading?

Comment

Working...
              X