• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Messy bogs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Messy bogs

I don't understand how a grown human can visit a lavatory in the workplace, one that his/her colleagues are going to crap in, and leave clumps of tulip all down the porcelain!

Have they no thoughts along the lines of "better not leave the tulipter in this state, the gaffer might come in for a crouch as i am washing my hands and choose trap 2 that i have just decorated with faeces and know it's me because the seat is warm and the cistern is still refilling." (Obviously i am making ASSumption that the dirtbox depositor is washing after messing around their rectum!)

This is not the sort of behaviour one expects from a person over 4 year old say.

Can anyone think of any excuse these tramps could offer for such potty behaviour?

Do you have a team of gentlemen from an offshore IT outsourcing company. There might lie your answer.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Do you have a team of gentlemen from an offshore IT outsourcing company. There might lie your answer.
      Majority honky middle class chaps to be honest,

Comment

Originally posted by OnceStonedRose View Post
        Majority honky middle class chaps to be honest,
        They're even worse. Especially Guardian readers.

Comment

Is a brush provided?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Is a brush provided?
            That's for your hair or teeth, surely?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Is a brush provided?
              Each stall has it's own brush yeah. I'm not alone in wondering what the thought processes are of these turd leaving troggs am I?

Comment

That's happens at my client too. Disgusting.

What I think is worse are the scumbags who not only are too lazy to lift the seat when they go for a piss, but proceed to piss all over the seat and not clean it up.

Filthy feckers.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
                  That's happens at my client too. Disgusting.

What I think is worse are the scumbags who not only are too lazy to lift the seat when they go for a piss, but proceed to piss all over the seat and not clean it up.

Filthy feckers.
                  Last place had bogeys and snot all over the wall in front of you as you had a piss at the piss-stones, like being in a 1980's ale house on a run down estate. Scruffy ****ers.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    In the previous building, up the hill a bit, they used to break bog seats by standing on them whilst having a dump.

I must have reported 5 or 6 broken seats over the years.
                    This made me "lol"......

Comment

Working...
                    X