• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Memes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Memes

The ones that keep doing the rounds here invariably feature Willy Wonka or Patrick Stewart.

I just don't get it.

Is it an age thing?

(and I know exactly what I'm inviting here.....)

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Yeah, I don't get it either. But then I don't do @rsebook, tw@tter, instaw@nk or anything like that.

Comment

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          Yeah, I don't get it either. But then I don't do @rsebook, tw@tter, instaw@nk or anything like that.
          Nothing is more wanky than people that say they shun social media like it's cool. It's like people that don't carry a mobile phone around, or use PGP on all of their e-mails.
          Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Currently 10+ contracts available in your area

Comment

Originally posted by NibblyPig View Post
            Nothing is more wanky than people that say they shun social media like it's cool. It's like people that don't carry a mobile phone around, or use PGP on all of their e-mails.
            I don't shun it, CUK provides all my Webby needs. Idiots, pictures, cats, videos, it's all here in one place.

Comment

Start here

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                Do you do Potato? POTATOPARCEL - UK - Home

I wish I'd thought of that, £9 to send someone a message written on a potato.
                England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
                  Do you do Potato? POTATOPARCEL - UK - Home

I wish I'd thought of that, £9 to send someone a message written on a potato.
                  You could literally do that yourself for about a quid!
                  Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Currently 10+ contracts available in your area

Comment

Working...
                  X