• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy International Women's Day!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy International Women's Day!

Before you ask: November 19th

Am I supposed to behave today then?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
      Am I supposed to behave today then?
      Nope it means you can have your pick, so get stuck in

Like international biscuit day you eat biscuits
      Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Currently 10+ contracts available in your area

Comment

Don't forget to get a present for the women in your life, show them that you respect them for being a woman: BiC For Her Medium Ballpoint Pen - Black, Box of 12: Amazon.co.uk: Office Products
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          Don't forget to get a present for the women in your life, show them that you respect them for being a woman: BiC For Her Medium Ballpoint Pen - Black, Box of 12: Amazon.co.uk: Office Products
          You'd get far more thanks if you gave them one of these....

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Before you ask: November 19th
            November 19th, International Men's Day - just so all you lovely men don't feel left out

Comment

Originally posted by lucycontractorumbrella View Post
              November 19th, International Men's Day - just so all you lovely men don't feel left out
              Er, I always thought it was in 5 days time: Steak And BJ Day - Official Website
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                I am a man. Is it safe to use this pen?
                Answer:
                No - definately not. It will either shatter in your powerful hands, or cause you to get your period.

I forgot how funny those questions and comments were just like Veet for men.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Before you ask: March 14th
                  FTFY
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Take inspiration as Twitter celebrates International Women’s Day | The Poke
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X