• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Well behaved children welcome

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well behaved children welcome

Mum thrown out of Trafford Centre John Lewis after child had a tantrum | Metro News

She got £20 out of it though - £20 a tantrum - could make a good living from that!

Never knowingly allowed chilren to have tantrums...

Comment

If it can happen to James Kirk, it can happen to anyone....

Comment

She got off lightly - the woman in the linked story was thrown off a balcony.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          She got off lightly - the woman in the linked story was thrown off a balcony.
          Alternatively she could have sold the child for £2500 to buy an iPhone

Couple in China sold their baby on Facebook to buy an iPhone | Metro News

Comment

I was going to come on here and rant about chavs.

But then I weighed up the evidence in the story n decided who ever complained was probably a ****** sooooo.....

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              I was going to come on here and rant about chavs.
              Because only chavvy parents have children with tantrums? Plenty of middle-class parents are as guilty
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Don't believe that kid's tantrum was that bad.

As a stranger if you look at the kid then ask them directly "What's the matter?" they shut up and try to hide behind their parent.

Obviously this doesn't work for those kids clever enough to use silent protests or if a sibling is poking/stabbing them.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  Because only chavvy parents have children with tantrums? Plenty of middle-class parents are as guilty
                  Middle class parents leave the children with nanny when they go shopping.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Middle class parents leave the children with Mary Poppins when they go shopping.
                    FTFY

Comment

Working...
                    X