• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Woohoo a quiz!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woohoo a quiz!

How Roadworthy Are You? Quiz | Halfords Autocentres

not tough lets see how you get on?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Don't see why it has to go past the first question

Alright, firstly are you male or female?

Male - You can drive
    Female - get back to the kitchen love
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

60%.

It asked whether you should check the oil when hot or cold, so I correctly said "hot" and it said I was wrong, but with a note to say that some manufacturers do specify hot in the manual. So it's not wrong then is it?

Stupid people. I'm never buying anything from Halfords again in protest.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
        60%.

It asked whether you should check the oil when hot or cold, so I correctly said "hot" and it said I was wrong, but with a note to say that some manufacturers do specify hot in the manual. So it's not wrong then is it?

Stupid people. I'm never buying anything from Halfords again in protest.
        You've got a Vectra. Case closed.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Second question: Where in the UK are you from?
          Not "where are you currently living?"

Defect in the test script.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

10 out of 10. Obviously.
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

8/10
              Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Currently 10+ contracts available in your area

Comment

6/10

there is a reason racing cars use slicks tyres (e.g. tyres with no tread - like a bald one) in dry weather and it is because you get more grip as you have more surface area on the ground....

Comment

9/10 Got the baldy tyres wrong.

Comment

Working...
                  X