• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit Out in Poll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brexit Out in Poll

Not enough Brexit talk.

In, out, not sure, AndyW's mum
    Brexit - Out!
    68.42%
    Brexin - In!
    21.05%
    Brexwhat - Dunno mate
    5.26%
    Breakfast and a post coital fag with AndyW's mum
    5.26%

Poland will not accept cut in benefits for those already in UK, says aide | Politics | The Guardian

And

Polish benefits guide 'encourages' people to come to UK because of our 'VERY GENEROUS' welfare system - Mirror Online

Comment

I'm voting out so I can see David Cameron taking a panic attack live on TV.

Comment

Tempted to vote out just to see what happens, and be involved in seeing some history made. But don't really know although I am leaning out.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Comment

It would also mean we can get rid of UKIP.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              I like your thinking!

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                Interesting. Has any political party 'closed' because it has achieved its reason for being?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
                  Interesting. Has any political party 'closed' because it has achieved its reason for being?
                  No, because every political party has the same aim. Get in power, stay in power, suck up lots of money and get rich.

Comment

Are there any humorous "Out" stickers for the back of my car?

I'm thinking something along the lines of a boot coming out of a map of the UK with a swastika/hammer & sickle flying off the end. Like they had in Guernsey a few years ago to celebrate kicking the krauts out of there....

Comment

Working...
                    X