• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ze Germans ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ze Germans ...

This big motormouth from Hamburg has been doing our heads (2 of us from the UK) occasionally raising his voice. He has support from 9 other German lads who look big and intimidating.

He has excellent english albeit in ze German accent, highly manipulative and intelligent fecker.

The question is - Should I do this lass from Manchester tonight?

Before anyone asks, Yes, I am wearing my three-piece Hugo Boss today

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
      Before anyone asks, Yes, I am wearing my three-piece Hugo Boss today
      And 13 steel rings?

German lodges todger in 13 steel rings

A Munich man has set what may prove an unassailable record for the number of steel rings lodged on a penis after presenting himself at a local hospital with no less than 13 engorgement aids encircling his swollen member.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

This big motormouth from Hamburg has been doing our heads (2 of us from the UK) occasionally raising his voice. He has support from 9 other German lads who look big and intimidating.

He has excellent english albeit in ze German accent, highly manipulative and intelligent fecker.

The question is - Should I do this lass from Manchester tonight?
        You want to know if you should shag a Mancunian tart?

It could get very messy.

Comment

That or you're just really thick and impressionable.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

You taught Mrs Palmer to speak in mancunian accent?
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
            X