• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One for MF

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One for MF

Buy £3.50 pie, then get UNLIMITED free pies till 30 Apr – Can you find ‘em? - MoneySavingExpert.com Deals Hunter

Clear some room in your freezer, and get ready to be the butt of ‘who ate all the pies’ gags, because this trick is piping hot. Buy one Higgidy pie from Tesco for £3.50, and you could get UNLIMITED pies totally free (while stocks last, and they won’t last long). You could even earn 25p back from each one…

Coincidentally, it’s British Pie Week (7-13 Mar), and what better way to celebrate than with a bellyful of ‘free’ pie and some money off the rest of your shopping.

When you’re next at Tesco, have a look out for these special packs of Higgidy pies with a yellow ‘free voucher’ sticker:
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

My local supermarket people circle the discount trolley like vultures, waiting for the shop staff to sticker items and put them on the trolley before snatching them up.

Some chuckle**** will just empty the entire stock into their tray and have done with it
      Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Currently 10+ contracts available in your area

Comment

Working...
      X