• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Square Mile london. Anybody currently contracting round there!??!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Square Mile london. Anybody currently contracting round there!??!

Moorgate/Broadgate/Bank/Farringdon/barbican etc.. area.

Why do you want to know?

KnobCheese, you ask a lot of questions and give no input in return.

Comment

Because thats where I am based at the moment.

Just wondered if anybody else was shovelling tulip for men in suits around the area?

Also, having walked around the area in my lunch break - I have found out where all the big companies are located. Bloomberg, Bank of Nova scotia, LinkLaters, JP Morgan, ING Direct, LLoyds bank, LSE, Bank of England etc.. etc..

Comment

Originally posted by ViolentCheese

Just wondered if anybody else was shovelling tulip for men in suits around the area?
        Nope, just you.
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

touche.

Comment

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by ViolentCheese

Also, having walked around the area in my lunch break - I have found out where all the big companies are located. Bloomberg, Bank of Nova scotia, LinkLaters, JP Morgan, ING Direct, LLoyds bank, LSE, Bank of England etc.. etc..
              I'm one of the men in suits. Are you my tulip shoveller?
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                I'm one of the men in suits. Are you my tulip shoveller?
                Some produce more tulip than others...

Comment

I was working near Farringdon, but no longer. I'm now in Leiscester, travel time down from 3 hours to 1 hour \o/

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
                    I was working near Farringdon, but no longer. I'm now in Leiscester, travel time down from 3 hours to 1 hour \o/

Is it still a tulipe hole? Not been there in a couple of years.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X