• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Big Greggs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Big Greggs

So is it

We've put a new twist on the classic Steak and Cheese combination...

This time it's made with shredded beef and Stilton in a rich gravy, wrapped in our golden puff pasty roll.
    https://www.greggs.co.uk/menu/pastie...d-cheese-roll/

Or the traditional

Beef and gravy, a match made in heaven! Our delicious Steak Bake is the perfect snack when you’re out and about.
    https://www.greggs.co.uk/menu/pastie...s/steak-bake-/
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

None of the above for two reasons.

1. Greggs is like some mass produced grey slurry wrapped in lard soaked cardboard. Maccy D's for the sausage role generation.
    2. People who eat that tulipe tend to look like MF on a bad day.

Comment

My new client has a Greggs on site, and its a life saver. Gosforth's finest. So long as you peruse the sensible sandwiches and pass politely over the beige items.

True about the sausage roll generation though. A coffee in 2016 has the same calories as a burger in 1996. Almost.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        None of the above for two reasons.

1. Greggs is like some mass produced grey slurry wrapped in lard soaked cardboard. Maccy D's for the sausage role generation.
        2. People who eat that tulipe tend to look like MF on a bad day.

Hang on - isn't that MF on a good day?
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Hang on - isn't that MF on a good day?
          yep he has lost a lot of weight hasn't he!
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by unixman View Post
            My new client has a Greggs on site, and its a life saver. Gosforth's finest. So long as you peruse the sensible sandwiches and pass politely over the beige items.

True about the sausage roll generation though. A coffee in 2016 has the same calories as a burger in 1996. Almost.
            Bit racist that pal.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

More pies

https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-st...-9.gif?no-auto

Comment

Nice fudge doughnuts though. Sausage rolls OK except they flake everywhere like mad.

The worrying thing is:
                Our delicious Steak Bake is the perfect snack when you’re out and about.
                It's more like a meal but people eat them as a snack between meals.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by unixman View Post

There are no calories in coffee aren't there? Black coffee I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                    There are no calories in coffee aren't there? Black coffee I mean.
                    No the calories are in the milk, syrup flavouring, whipped cream, 15 spoons of sugar and sprinkles on top.

Comment

Working...
                    X