• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you doing this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you doing this weekend?

Well?

EDIT:And have you submitted your timesheet?
    Last edited by BrilloPad; 11 March 2016, 08:25.

TFA

Friday - taxi services
    Saturday - Chester zoo
    Sunday - Castleford ski place (with optional bowling or swimming)

Hopefully some light boozing can also be scheduled.

Yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
      Yourself?
      TFA

Off to Wales to see baby bp. I want to take him to karate tomorrow. Sensei has been wonderful with him over the last year - a much improved child. Though SEnsei wrote on his web page how he was in the royal bodyguard and looked after Princess Di. I asked him if that was at the request of Prince Philip.

After that its up to him. We might climb Snowden. We might go to the catalyst museum while MrsBP goes to Cheshire Oaks.

Can I be the first to mention the McCanns in this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Can I be the first to mention the McCanns in this thread?
        Only if you're going out for dinner with them.

Comment

Saturday: Packing
          Sunday: Meeting Cleared For Landing in a ROOM (MF please note, not a lounge) at T5 prior to heading off to Japan.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Mr N's mum visiting so:
            Today: off to Lunch at a 2* restaurant in Hamsterjam
            Tomorrow: boat trip in Leiden and possible BBQ later
            Sunday: trip round botannical gardens and sunday lunch on the bbq

No blogging this weekend.
            Though seeing as it's been British Pie week this week, I've reposted some Pie recipes on the FB page.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Billing the client for the weekend

Comment

TFA!

Might have to ferry the menfolk to footie tonight. If not, it will be an early night.

Tomorrow is parkrun. Then my cycling group (who I haven't been out with since last summer) are starting a new off road group, so might join in with that. If not, will probably do some more flat sorting.

Sunday I have signed up to walk the circle line for sport relief. If anyone is feeling flush, you can sponsor me at https://my.sportrelief.com/sponsor/fionat

Edit: There's still places left if anyone fancies it - I'm starting at the 'South' point.

http://www.walklondon.org.uk/tfl-sport-relief-form/

Comment

Shopping for bathroom fittings on Saturday, followed by picking up my bike from repair shop, watching the rugby, followed by a night out at local theatre to see a mentalist.

Sunday - bike ride up a mountain. I hope the chain gets me further than the ten feet it managed last time.

Comment

Originally posted by I just need to test it View Post
                    Shopping for bathroom fittings on Saturday, followed by picking up my bike from repair shop, watching the rugby, followed by a night out at local theatre to see a mentalist.

Sunday - bike ride up a mountain. I hope the chain gets me further than the ten feet it managed last time.
                    BP won't approve.
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                    X