• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I am going to read both the Quran and the Bible..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am going to read both the Quran and the Bible..

..to see who is right, Once and for all.

I am tired of the media bollocks.

Neither. But it is safer to insult a christian as they don't have the law on their side, and are less prone to spontaneous combustion.
    Vieze Oude Man

Comment

I dread to think the moment when Chico converts to Islam

Comment

Doubt he would be much use to them. He'll have been beheaded by then when England adopts sharia law under 'even newer labour' run by El Gordo.

sharia law will not apply to Scotland, of course.
        Vieze Oude Man

Comment

No, in Scotland you just get nutted.

Chico convert to Islam? Perish the thought. He's bad enough now...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Actually they tend to try to hit you from behind, not face to face, in my personal experience.

Or roam around in groups and pick on indivduals, judging by what happened to a friend of mine on George Street in Edinburgh.

None of that mel gibson style 'we fight like real men' rubbish up here.

Gave a statement to the police about an incident I witnessed the end of - I guy I knew was attacked in a pub that myself and a friend had just walked in to. There were four of them and just him - who was the pub's cook, relaxing with a pint after work. Some idiot apparently jumped him, while his three mates egged him on, according to the manager who had called the police.

The police told us the group were apparently wanted for 3 previous random attacks that night. I was never called to the Sheriffs Court to give evidence, so I don't know if the guy pleaded guilty. It tends to happen at certain times of year, mostly around christmas and new years eve when they think that people are drunk and are easy pickings.
            Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Remember one is the word of God, the other the story of God & Son. Bit like Dombey & Son. One is a complete work of fiction and the other is.....
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by mcquiggd
                Actually they tend to try to hit you from behind, not face to face, in my personal experience.

Or roam around in groups and pick on indivduals, judging by what happened to a friend of mine on George Street in Edinburgh.

None of that mel gibson style 'we fight like real men' rubbish up here.

Gave a statement to the police about an incident I witnessed the end of - I guy I knew was attacked in a pub that myself and a friend had just walked in to. There were four of them and just him - who was the pub's cook, relaxing with a pint after work. Some idiot apparently jumped him, while his three mates egged him on, according to the manager who had called the police.

The police told us the group were apparently wanted for 3 previous random attacks that night. I was never called to the Sheriffs Court to give evidence, so I don't know if the guy pleaded guilty. It tends to happen at certain times of year, mostly around christmas and new years eve when they think that people are drunk and are easy pickings.
                Sounds like a latter day "Sawney Bean"! Nothing new in Scots roaming mob handed and picking on individuals, it's in your blood.

Churchill - In "Make a film about that then" mode!

Comment

Working...
                X